Learn how to master the wireless design cycle
To create a great wireless product, antennas should be considered from the outset. This approach applies to all sorts of wireless products.
We've put together this guide to help you plan your project for success. Our design cycle covers:
- Research – how to find and choose the right antenna.
- Architecture layout – where to position your antenna and RF circuitry.
- Board design – antenna and component placement, keep-out areas, via placements etc.
- Gerber review – review matching circuits and impedance matches.
- Design test – certification is a major hurdling block for many devices.
- Mass production – the transition between design and production can cause a plethora of problems.
Learn how to make great wireless projects, launch on time and within budget.